Monday, August 25, 2008

The Latrells Have Entered The Forest

I took the family up to Mt. Charleston on Sunday.
We had pickles in our lunch. I don't know if you know this, but Melissa LOVES pickles.
Eden and I spot a pack of mountain lions hanging out with a pack of grizzly bears.
Luckily we had our trusty, fearless canine with us. Here's Norah relaxing after she kicked all their butts without even a scratch.
The temperatures up there are 20 to 30 degrees cooler than the city, so we were able to enjoy a balmy 135 degree afternoon. We had to put on long pants!!
Norah ruins another family portrait by sticking out her tongue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for Norah, what would we do without her?

Reid and Laura said...

It's about time you got that kid into the mountains! Cool pics! We need to go hiking before the temp gets to cold. (anything below 100 is FREEZING!)