First of all, I know a place where you can get a good deal on gasoline. Don't tell George Bush, he'll be pissed.
Melissa dispels the notion that mini-skirts had no place in the Wild West. (Watch out for them tumbleweeds, Monkey!)
Trust me, this is one of those "thanks, but no thanks" kind of offers.
Some wild horses, and despite what Mick Jagger might have told you, they most certainly could drag me away.
Melissa gets a hat design idea for those chi-chi fashonistas back in LA. Only a matter of time before the big money starts rolling in.
No witty coment here. I just thought you should see my cool cannon picture. Fire!
Ahhhh, Hamm's Beer. Now somebody around the turn of the century Nevada was speaking my language. I shall spend the rest of the day learning about this. Class is adjourned.
No comments:
Post a Comment