
When we last left the birds, they were dwelling in a duplex of antique, dome-shaped cages, occasionally adorned with Colorado State University novelty lights (Go Rams!!). Apparently Drew did not approve of such a lifestyle.

The victim: an unassuming set of garage shelves, waiting patiently to hold my half-empty paint cans. It was not to be. Drew liked the cut of their jib.

Drew pulls the "I'm an Engineer" card on me and explains at length why my PBR tap system is both impractical and inappropriate for Australian Finches. What a buzz-kill.

I lose one eye in a carpentry mishap, but it was worth it to hear the grating cheeps of my unappreciative feathered friends.

Uncle Drew, acting a little cagey.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Finch Majal, the grandeur of which cannot be capture by mere cameras and film.
1 comment:
nice new house, i think it's a good time to invite friends to sleep over (maybe Shithead)...
Post a Comment