
Eden recently discovered her feet, and in the process has a favorite new hobby.

Thus the time honored infant quest for chewing ones own toes has begun.
Hi-ya!! 
A pretty remarkable contortionist for someone with state fair-sized turkey legs.

The foot didn't quite make it to the mouth, but the sock did, and afterward it felt like it had just been pulled out of the duck pond.
3 comments:
I don’t know why babies suck their own feet, even if I physically could do it, I wouldn’t (God know on what I stepped before).
In the photo where she wearing the yellow clothing I think she is doing math beyond the number 10, it’s obvious that she is counting and need more than ten fingers.
what about putting some new photos before she goes to colledge????
When you were Eden's age I was staying with your Mom and Dad for a short visit and you had just discovered YOUR feet and were equally fascinated at what they might taste like. She is a lovely baby and I am so happy for all of you...Your Cousin Judy
Post a Comment