Thursday, April 10, 2008

Week Nine Recap

Like too many baby clothes before them, this was to be the last hurrah for this particular pair of jeans.
Look at that belly...and that smirk; clearly the face of someone who has been sneaking some of my beers!

I've heard of babies raised by wolves that turn out none worse for the wear. So with Norah's gentle disposition, I'm thinking we have found our long term day-care for Eden (look at the picture; Eden seems cool with it)! All she asks for is 15 minutes of tennis ball and some jerky treats, so price-wise, she's tough to beat.
We show this photo only to bring awareness to a growing epidemic we have witnessed first hand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen for you guys having this blog!!!! I am so sorry I missed you again...I will be in Vegas at the end of July for sure, I hope to meet Eden soon!!!

xo,

Kara