We came home from the hospital late Monday evening, and other than the expected recovery mama is undergoing, and a general lack of sleep (by us, not the peanut) everyone is doing great.

I know, I'm her dad so what would you expect me to say; but seriously, isn't she the cutest baby you've ever seen? Say yes.

Eden's first hoodie for...

...Eden's first trip to the duck pond. (I know, there are no ducks in the picture, but trust me, it was a duck pond.) Eden, obviously, was over the moon.

One of the 38 seconds Eden had her eyes open that day.

Relaxing (i.e. sleeping like Rip Van Winkle) with Uncle Meech.

Nothing clever to say here, just a damn cute baby photo.

The hospital was so busy on Saturday that I had to step in and do the surgery. I'm not a doctor, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.
3 comments:
Lucky Lucky!!!!!!
What a good looking young lady..
Stay well be happy......
Love,
Linda,Larry,Phil,Kara & Danny
Steve, I always love reading all your captions for your pictures. You crack me up! Wow, Eden sure favors her Daddy. I can't wait to hold her.
what's up, you get a kid and stop publishing pictures:) She a keeper. (you look good blue congressman smurf)
Post a Comment