



There are so many billboards and hand painted signs along the I-15 corridor between Vegas and Barstow for Alien Fresh Jerky that our curiosity (coupled with an urgent desire to pee) finally got the best of us. Located in the middle of nowhere, we were nervous a first, but seeing a car load of actual aliens pull in to make a purchase put us at ease (and it was comforting to see that even aliens are concerned about child car safety). Inside was a wide selection of beef jerky, dried fruits, nuts, olives, and of course, alien babies in jars. Feeling bad that were just there to use the facilities, I bought a package of peppered jerky (after downing many of the free samples), and it was truly some of the best dried cow carcass I've ever had the pleasure to tear with my teeth. If you ever find yourself on this lonely desert drive, I highly recommend a visit. Except for the probing, it was entirely enjoyable.
No comments:
Post a Comment